Ben Rünger spend most of his professional life with strategic enterprise development, design thinking, and the development of unique market cultivation models.
He managed major projects for strategic corporate development and positioning of international blue chips and renowned family enterprises.
He holds an academic degree in Design.
|1994 – today||XEO GmbH;|
|Entrepreneur, 2nd Generation,
Experience in enterprise development
- Identity-based enterprise development: Identity, Vision, Strategy
- Value creation through appreciation
- Design thinking & Imagineering
- Business models and market cultivation models
- Post merger integration
- Positioning and brand strategies
- Visual & Creative Leadership
Examples for Enterprise Development
- Worldwide repositioning and post merger integration of a multinational and diversified industrial group
in more than 100 countries.
- Spin-Off, strategic development and positioning of a leading specialty chemicals player.
- Design of unique market cultivation model leading to market leadership and market share of more than 25% in global personal care market.
- Project lead for post merger integration and new market positioning of health & food business
of largest global chemical company.
- Project lead for strategic development and new positioning of the German market leader
in renewable energies.
Business fields experience
- Enterprise development: 20 years
- Chemical / Energy / Engineering / Pharma / Food / Consumer Goods / Retail / Banks / Real Estate / Sports